About Mar

mar
      mɑː/
verb

A mar is a flaw, mark, or blemish, like a deep scratch on a wooden table. As a verb, to mar is to make such an imperfection — like the pen mark that mars your crisp, white shirt. 

"Just be yourself. Let people see the real, imperfect, flawed, quirky, weird, beautiful, magical person that you are."

Mar is also the Spanish equivalent word for sea. Water makes up about 71% of the Earth’s surface, while the other 29% consists of continents and islands. I wanna see everything our majestic blue marble planet has to offer.

Try typing in 'Mar' in your search engine and you'll be literally flooded with thousands of photos of the sea. Go ahead. You'll be amazed by all the beauty Google images has to offer you.

Born in the previous century / blogging gives me creative, personal satisfaction / I wanna try talking to cameras / my room is too small but I have big plans for my future dream house / I make big cups of green tea for everyone / my favorite thing is the weekend / addicted to macarons and banana egg pancakes (made by my boyfriend) / big heart for animals and nature

I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment right where you feel a connection with Truly Mar

marjolein@trulymar.nl


Share:

4 comments

© Truly Mar | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig